Professional trading and hedging at the world’s leading futures exchanges!
Benefits for farmers:
• Lock-in profit margins by selling your harvest ahead of time
• Become independent from local grain prices
• Additional chances from price volatilities
Benefits for grains and oilseed traders:
• Offer long-term fixed prices to your customers
• Reduce the price risk of your stock
• Turn your market knowledge into additional profits
Benefits for all our clients:
• Access to the major futures exchanges worldwide
• Leverage investment for above average performance
• Small spreads & order execution in real-time
• Accurate written documentation for all transactions
• Best trading software for commodities
How does it work?
1. Open your Saxo-Bank account with us
2. Wire a security deposit to your individual account
3. Get started and trade your first futures!
Saxo Bank A/S is a modern investment bank specialising in online investments on international capital markets. The Saxo bank enables its customers to trade futures contracts, foreign currency, shares, CFDs, options and other derivatives. In these asset categories you can optimise your personal portfolio management with the help of Saxo Trader. Saxo Trader was developed and is made directly available to you by the Saxo Bank.
HANSA Terminhandel GmbH acts as Introducing Broker (IB) for the Saxo Bank and answers questions on how to open an account and use Saxo Trader. As a financial service provider licensed by the Federal Supervisory Authority (BAFin) we are allowed to place and administer orders for you. Our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. german time. For your autonomous order is the Saxo-Trader open round the clock. Customers who hold a Saxo account receive real-time prices from all the main exchanges in the world via the Saxo Trader. For example, EURONEXT/MATIF prices are available for only 22 € per month.
- HANSA Commodity Brokers
- Über Hansa Terminhandel
- Infoportal "Fakten für Profis"
- Börsen / Produkte / Handelszeiten
- Historische Charts
- Bestellformular Börsenkurse Online